Saturday, June 19, 2010

BRV in the 70s

Wow. Today my dad sent me these pictures. I had no idea I was re-living my childhood with the BRV. How could Amber have known when she bought it?



We need this carpeting in the BRV! And the curtains. For that matter, we need the bunny seat cover too. I'm hiring my dad as our new interior decorator. Clearly I did not inherit his talents. This does, however, explain my strong affinity for the color orange.


My father explains the layout of the interior to accommodate a family of 4: "The adult beds were on the floor. Perpendicular to the floor bed were two cots that stretched across the width, hanging about 32” above the floor. Two children fit nicely on the 4 foot long cots."

We also learn from this picture that I was pretty darn cute as a kid.

-Dawn

1 comment:

  1. this is amazing! You totally are reliving your childhood :D and what a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete